The bad of summer: heat, sultriness, humidity, lassitude... 😓
The good thing about summer: ice cream, ice cream, and more ice cream...!! 😃
Today we offer you the recipe of our friends Claudia and Andreea to make the authentic and delicious Pistachio Gelato at home! 😋
Ingredients Pistachio Ice Cream:
- 200 gr fresh cream
- 400 gr sweetened whipping cream
- 150 ml milk
- 70 gr sugar
- 20 gr glucose syrup
- 90 gr Pure Pistachio Pasta (Pistachio Cream 100%)
- Pistachio Grain
Preparation Pistachio Ice Cream:
- Put the milk and sugar in a saucepan, melt over the heat, then leave to cool and add the syrup, the Pistachio Paste and the cream.
- Mix everything with a hand whisk and leave to cool in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- After this time, pour everything into the cooled ice cream maker 5 minutes before and leave to work for about 30 minutes or until you get the desired consistency.
- Remove from the ice-cream maker and serve immediately the Pistachio Ice Cream decorated with Pistachio Grain or keep in the freezer until you go to eat it.