Recipe Cannoli with ricotta cheese cream and Pistachio Cream
The cannoli, one of the Sicilian sweets par excellence!
Today we suggest you the recipe of our friends Claudia and Andre to make delicious homemade cannoli.
You can also find very good wafers already ready, then just fresh ricotta cheese and all the taste of our Cream of Pistachio "Gold" :)
- 12 wafers for cannoli
- 800 gr fresh ricotta cheese
- 100 gr sugar
- 150 gr Cream of Pistachio Gold
- Pistachio grain q.b.
- vanilla icing sugar
- Work well the ricotta (drip well for a couple of hours) with the sugar and also add the Pistachio Cream.
- Mix very well to obtain a fairly smooth cream.
- Put the cream obtained in a sac a poche with a star-shaped nozzle.
- Place the cannoli on a tray and sprinkle them with powdered sugar to taste.
- Fill the cannoli with the cream and sprinkle the edges with some Granella di Pistachio.
- Place them on the tray and bring them to the table immediately or keep them in the fridge until serving time.